1. Here's how to save a Lumion Project (Scene) (if we ask for this file type)
1.1: Lumion 10.0 and newer:
Files -> Save or Save as... to save an .LS10 Project file:
1.2: Lumion 8 and Lumion 9:
Files -> Save Scene tab -> Save as... to save an .LS8 or .LS9 Scene file:
1.3: Lumion 7.5 and older:
See section 4 below if you need to save a Scene in Lumion 7.5 or older versions.
2. Zip the relevant files
2.1: Zipping the files will make them smaller so that they are uploaded faster:
- Click here to see how to zip files in Windows 10.
- Click here to see how to zip files in Windows 8.
- Click here to see how to zip files in Windows 7.
You can also use your own compression tools such as 7Zip (.7z), WinZip (.zip) or WinRAR (.rar).
3. Upload the zip file and send us a download link
The next step is to upload your files to a file host of your choice. In this example we are uploading a file to transfer.pcloud.com which lets you transfer up to 5 GB.
3.1: Click on Click here to add files to select your zip file.
3.2: Enter the following information:
- 'Send to' field: Enter the following email address:
- 'From' field: Enter your own email address if you want a receipt.
- 'Message' field: Add a link (copy/paste either the topic name or the topic URL) to the Lumion Support Center topic.
3.3: Click on the 'Send files' button.
4. Here's how to save a Lumion Scene (if we ask for this file type)
4.1: Lumion 6.0-7.5:
Files -> Save Scene and Models tab -> Save Scene and Models
4.2: Lumion 5 and older:
The 2 scene files are located in Documents/Lumion 5/Scenes:
The up to 4 files per Imported Model are located in Documents/Lumion 5/Library:
Video Textures are located in Documents/Lumion (Version)/Miscellaneous/Video Textures:
Custom music/sound files are located in Documents/Lumion (Version)/Miscellaneous/Sound:
4.3: When you have located the relevant files, please zip and upload them by following the instructions in section 2 and 3 above.