1. Here's what it means
The error message 'Your License Key is invalid' is caused by one of the following:
1.1: Overzealous security software might be preventing Lumion from accessing the license server. Please follow the instructions in step 1.1-1.4 in the article below:
Knowledge Base: How do you resolve anti-virus and firewall problems?
1.2: In rare cases, it could mean that your License Key may have been disabled by us or by a Lumion reseller. So that we can test your License Key, please email us at:
Include in your email:
- Attach a screencapture of any messages from Lumion.
- Your License Key number (or forward your Getting Started with Lumion email).
- A zipped copy of the 'hosts' file from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\.
- The name of the computer.
1.3: If the problem persists after following the instructions above and, if you received your License Key from your local Lumion reseller, please click on the link below to contact them about your license status:
- Knowledge Base: Find a reseller
If you did not receive your License Key from your local Lumion reseller, please post a new topic at the Lumion Support Center.