1. When does Lumion release the License Key?
Lumion will release the License Key when you click on the Quit button - provided that it is allowed to access the internet on the computer.
2. How can you release a License Key that is 'stuck' on a computer?
You should normally be able to release the License Key yourself:
2.1: Simply start Lumion on the PC that it is 'stuck' on, wait for the Scene selection screen to appear and then close Lumion.
2.2: Restart Lumion again to see if the License Key is released.
2.3: If not, please follow the instructions in section 3 below.
3. What do you do if you can't release the License Key yourself?
- We can release your License Key for you from Monday to Friday.
- License Key release requests are not guaranteed at weekends but we will endeavour to fulfil those requests depending on staff availability.
3.1: Please click on the button below and send us the name of the computer you want us the release the License Key on and a description of what happened before the License Key got stuck: