1. Here's how
1.1: Please add an exclusion for Lumion in any third party firewall/anti-virus/security software you are using.
If you need help with this step, please contact the manufacturer of your firewall/anti-virus/security software.
1.2: If you can't add an exclusion for Lumion, please make sure that Lumion is allowed to access the following domains and ports in any third party firewall/anti-virus/security software you are using:
- Knowledge Base: Which domains and ports does Lumion need access to?
1.3: Please add an exclusion for Lumion in Windows Defender Antivirus and Windows Firewall:
1.4: If the problem persists, please forward the following information and files to us in a Support Request:
- Support & Learning: Contact Us (Click on 'Technical Support')
- A screenshot of any error messages from Lumion.
- Your License Key number.
- Screenshots of the exclusions for 'Lumion.exe' that you have added to your firewall/security software as per step 1.1 to 1.3 above.
- Type 'C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\' in the Windows Search field in the lower left corner of the screen and press Enter. Then zip a copy of the 'hosts' file from the window that pops up and attach the .ZIP file to your Support Request.
Support Requests without this information will not be treated with priority, or may not be answered to avoid our support services being spammed.