Lumion 9.0 is released!
The 5th of November 2018.
We're excited to tell you that the long-awaited version 9.0 of Lumion and Lumion Pro has been released.
Thank you so much for your support, suggestions, feedback and patience since Lumion 8.0, 8.3 and 8.5 were released over the past year. We couldn't have done it without you!
Lumion has always set out to define what rendering should be: fast and stress-free with exceptional results. We hope version 9.0 will save you even more time, make work easier and more fun and above all, help you get new customers and deliver more projects over the coming year!
- All the best from all of us at Act-3D!
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
- Lumion website: What's New in Lumion 9.0
- Video Tutorials: Lumion 9
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 9.0 release notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 9.0?
- Licensed customers will receive an email with download instructions on the 5th and 6th of November.
- The email is automatically sent to all Lumion 9 license owners.
- Note that it may take up to 24 hours for the email to arrive.
- Please follow the instructions below if you can't find the email after the 6th of November:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you install Lumion 9.0?
- Lumion 9.0 is a standalone installation. It is not a patch for older versions of Lumion.
- Do not uninstall older existing Lumion installations until you have transferred your scenes and models (see below).
- Do not install Lumion 9.0 in the same folder as an older version of Lumion.
1.4: How do you transfer old projects to Lumion 9.0?
- Knowledge Base: How do you transfer old projects to a newer version of Lumion?
1.5: Is Lumion 9.0 Viewer available?
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.6: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 9.0 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.7: Is Lumion 9.0 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?