Lumion 9.0.1: Hotfix for Lumion 9.0
Hello, everyone! We have prepared a hotfix for Lumion 9.0 and Lumion 9.0 Pro which resolves a few issues that were discovered after version 9.0 was released. We're grateful to those of you who reported the issues and helped us test the hotfix.
Please follow the instructions below to install it.
- Imported Models now load as expected in Lumion on PCs where the Documents folder is re-directed to a network drive with an address that begins with \\.
- If the Editor Resolution is lower than 100%, the preview window in Photo, Movie and Panorama Mode no longer turns black when the Precipitation Effect has been assigned.
- SpeedRay Reflections now work as expected on Planar Reflections.
- Snow and rain in the Precipitation Effect are now blocked by objects when the models are placed higher than 320m / 1050 ft above 0.
- In Photo and Panorama Mode, it is now possible to enter Photo names with Japanese characters in the name fields below the Photo slots.
- The translations of Lumion have been updated.
1.1: Quit Lumion 9.0 if it is running.
1.2: Click on the download link below to download the hotfix:
- Download Link: Lumion9.0to9.0.1_Hotfix_20181109_1500.zip
1.3: Right-click on the Lumion 9.0 shortcut icon that you normally double-click on when you start Lumion 9.0.
1.4: Select Properties and check what it says next to "Start in".
Then open this folder in Windows Explorer.
The default location is usually C:\Program Files\Lumion 9.0.
1.5: Move the .ZIP file that you downloaded in step 1.2 to the Lumion 9.0 installation folder you opened in step 1.4.
1.6: Unzip the contents of the .ZIP file in the Lumion 9.0 installation folder:
1.7: Confirm that you want to overwrite the existing files and folders by clicking on 'Yes to All'.
If Windows does not ask you to confirm, you have moved the .ZIP file and/or unzipped it to the wrong location.
1.8: Start Lumion 9.0 again.