Lumion 9.0.2: Release Notes
- Please note that scenes and models saved in 9.0.2 are not backwards compatible with Lumion 8.5 and older versions.
- Please click on the following link to see how to open projects from older versions of Lumion:
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 9.0.2: Everything you need to know
Changes & Resolved Errors
- 3D Grass Materials: 3D Grass is no longer displayed on surfaces that point downwards.
Movie, Photo and Panorama Mode
- Precipitation Effect: If the Editor Resolution is lower than 100%, the preview window in Photo, Movie and Panorama Mode no longer turns black when the Precipitation Effect has been assigned.
- Precipitation Effect: Snow and rain in the Precipitation Effect are now blocked by objects when the models are placed higher than 320m / 1050 ft above 0.
- Reflection Effect: SpeedRay Reflections now work as expected on Planar Reflections.
- In Photo and Panorama Mode, it is now possible to enter Photo names with Japanese characters in the name fields below the Photo slots.
- Imported Models now load as expected in Lumion on PCs where the Documents folder is re-directed to a network drive with an address that begins with \\.
- The translations of Lumion have been updated.
- The Lumion installer now warns you if there are problems. For example if installation files are missing or if there already is a previous installation of Lumion on the PC.