Lumion 9.0.2 is released!
This is just to let you know that version 9.0.2 of Lumion and Lumion Pro has been released.
This is a maintenance release which includes a number of error fixes.
- All the best from all of us at Act-3D!
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 9.0.2 release notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 9.0.2?
- Licensed customers will receive an email with download instructions on the 19th and 20th of November.
- The email is automatically sent to all Lumion 9 license owners.
- Note that it may take up to 24 hours for the email to arrive.
- Please follow the instructions below if you can't find the email after the 20th of November:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you install Lumion 9.0.2?
- Lumion 9.0.2 is a standalone installation. It is not a patch for older versions of Lumion.
- Do not uninstall older existing Lumion installations until you have transferred your scenes and models (see below).
- Do not install Lumion 9.0 in the same folder as an older version of Lumion.
1.4: How do you transfer old projects to Lumion 9.0.2?
- Knowledge Base: How do you transfer old projects to a newer version of Lumion?
1.5: Is Lumion 9.0.2 Viewer available?
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.6: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 9.0.2 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.7: Is Lumion 9.0.2 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?