After Lumion 11.0.1 was released, some of you encountered a few issues that our developers have now fixed.
Important: To install this Hotfix, Lumion 11.0.1 is required and the patching process will not work with Lumion 11.0 or the patched Lumion 22.214.171.124.
1. Resolved issues
- Lumion no longer randomly crashes if you:
- Reimport your model.
- Resize a SketchUp texture while using the Lumion LiveSync for SketchUp plug-in.
- Rescale a SketchUp Component while using the Lumion LiveSync for SketchUp plug-in.
2. If you have not yet downloaded Lumion 11.0.1:
3. If you already downloaded and installed Lumion 11.0.1:
Important: This patch only applies to users who do not want to download the installation package for Lumion 11.0.2.
3.1: Quit Lumion 11.0.1 if it is running.
3.2: Click on the download link below to download the hotfix:
- Download Link: Lumion 11.0.1_to_126.96.36.199_Hotfix.zip
3.3: Right-click on the Lumion 11.0.1 shortcut icon that you normally double-click on when you start Lumion 11.0.1.
3.4: Select Properties and click on the button Open File Location:
If you have installed Lumion 11.0.1 by overwriting the files in the Lumion 11.0 folder, please use the [Installation folder]\Lumion 11.0 directory instead.
3.5: Move the '.ZIP' file that you downloaded in step 1.2 to the Lumion 11.0.1 installation folder you opened in step 1.4.
3.6: Right-click on the '.ZIP' file and chose 'Extract Here' to unzip the contents of the '.ZIP' file in the Lumion 11.0.1 installation folder:
3.7: Confirm that you want to overwrite the existing files and folders by clicking on 'Yes to All'.
- Please choose 'overwrite' when Windows asks you if you want to overwrite the existing file.
- You need to have Administrative rights to write to this folder.
- If Windows does not ask you to confirm, you have moved the '.ZIP' file and/or unzipped it to the wrong location.
3.8: Start Lumion 11.0.1 again. The title bar should now display the new version number, i.e. 188.8.131.52.
4. Uninstalling the hotfix
4.1: If - for some reason - you need to uninstall the 184.108.40.206 hotfix from section 2and revert to Lumion 11.0, please follow the instructions in section 1 above but use the .'ZIP' file below for step 1.2:
- Download Link: Lumion 220.127.116.11_to_11.0.1.zip
4.2: This is not applicable for the Lumion 11.0.2 Update.
5. See Also
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 11.0.2: Everything you need to know