Hotfix for Lumion 9.3
Hi, everyone! We have prepared a hotfix for all versions of Lumion 9.3.
Please follow the instructions below to install it.
- Layer Visibility Effect: This Effect is now working as expected in Photo and Panorama Mode.
- Mass Placement: The Delete button is now working as expected again.
- Sliders: '0.96' is no longer displayed as '0.10' instead of '1.0'.
- Groups: Objects in a Group are now always located on the same Layer as the Group itself.
- Clicking the Cancel button while rendering now works as expected.
1.1: Quit Lumion 9.3 if it is running.
1.2: Click on the download link below to download the hotfix:
- Download Link: Lumion9.3_to_220.127.116.11_Hotfix.zip
1.3: Right-click on the Lumion 9.3 shortcut icon that you normally double-click on when you start Lumion 9.3.
1.4: Select Properties and click on the button Open File Location:
1.5: Move the .ZIP file that you downloaded in step 1.2 to the Lumion 9.3 installation folder you opened in step 1.4.
1.6: Right-click on the .ZIP file and chose Extract Here to unzip the contents of the .ZIP file in the Lumion 9.3 installation folder:
1.7: Confirm that you want to overwrite the existing files and folders by clicking on 'Yes to All'.
- Please choose 'overwrite' when Windows asks you if you want to overwrite the existing file.
- You need to have Administrative rights to write to this folder.
- If Windows does not ask you to confirm, you have moved the .ZIP file and/or unzipped it to the wrong location.
1.8: Start Lumion 9.3 again.