- IMPORTANT: Please note that scenes and models saved in Lumion 9.3.1 are not backwards compatible with versions Lumion 9.0.2 and earlier.
- Please click on the following link to see how to open projects from older versions of Lumion:
Knowledge Base: Lumion 9.3.1: Everything you need to know
Changes & Resolved Errors
- The performance (framerate) in Build Mode has been improved significantly.
- Mass Placement: The Delete button is now working as expected again.
- Groups: Objects in a Group are now always located on the same Layer as the Group itself.
Movie, Photo and Panorama Mode
- Layer Visibility Effect: This Effect is now working as expected in Photo and Panorama Mode.
- Clicking the Cancel button while rendering now works as expected.
- Sliders: '0.96' is no longer displayed as '0.10' instead of '1.0'.