Lumion 9.3.1 is now available!
Lumion 9.3.1 is an important maintenance update with performance improvements to the Lumion Build Mode editor as well as some general fixes.
Please note that scenes and models saved in Lumion 9.3.1 are not backward compatible with versions Lumion 9.0.2 and earlier.
Lumion 9.3.1 is a free update for all Lumion 9 and Lumion 9.3 users.
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's new in version 9.3.1?
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 9.3.1 release notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 9.3.1?
- Licensed customers will receive an email with download instructions on the 4th of April 2019.
- The email is automatically sent to all Lumion 9 license owners.
- Note that it may take up to 24 hours for the email to arrive.
- Please follow the instructions below if you can't find the email after the 4th of April 2019:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you install Lumion 9.3.1?
- Lumion 9.3.1 is a standalone installer and you do not have to uninstall older versions of Lumion before installing Lumion 9.3.1.
- If Lumion 9.3 is already installed, the Lumion 9.3.1 installer will ask you if you want to install Lumion 9.3.1 in the same folder. We recommend clicking on 'Yes' after making sure that Lumion 9.3 is not running.
- You will not lose any files or data by installing Lumion 9.3.1 in the Lumion 9.3 folder.
1.4: How do you transfer your imported model library and scenes to Lumion 9.3.1?
- Knowledge Base: How do you migrate to a newer version of Lumion?
1.5: Is Lumion 9.3.1 Viewer available?
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.6: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 9.3.1 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.7: Is Lumion 9.3.1 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?