- IMPORTANT: Please note that Scenes and Imported Models saved in Lumion 9.5 are not backward compatible with older versions of Lumion.
- Please click on the following link to see how to open projects from older versions of Lumion:
Knowledge Base: Lumion 9.5: Everything you need to know
The new HD materials in Lumion 9.5 and Lumion 9.5 Pro include:
- 3 fine woods for interiors and exteriors
- 2 wood materials for cabins walls
- 16 wood floors
- 9 types of wood planks
- 4 types of worn wood planks
- 12 brick materials
- 3 types of medieval bricks
- 2 types of diamond steel floors
- 1 fabric wicker material
For the new models, listed below, you can find some unlocked in the standard version of Lumion:
- 11 leafless trees
- 3 leafless shrubs
- 5 fir cones
- 16 logs
- 34 types of punk wood
- 15 tree stumps
- 26 twigs
- 25 potted plants
Changes & Resolved Errors
- Reflection Effect: Reflection Planes are now placed correctly on surfaces in confined spaces (e.g. interiors).
- Place item on nodes & Replace selection: Large numbers of trees & plants no longer result in pop-up error messages when using these functions.
Loading & saving
- Merge Scene: Merging large numbers of trees & plants no longer results in pop-up messages.
- MyLumion: Entering more than one email address no longer causes a crash.
- The Reflectivity Masks for Man_African_0004 and Man_Caucasian_0012 have been fixed.
Importing & exporting
- Textures with a width and/or a height in excess of 16,384 pixels no longer cause a crash when importing/re-importing models.
- Collada .DAE importer: Using the LiveSync function or the Lumion LiveSync .DAE exporter should now generate material names that are closer to the original material names in most supported 3D/CAD software. For example ".Floor(1) Lobby" in Revit will result in ".Floor(1) Lobby" in Lumion as well. Some 3D/CAD software does not allow the use of special characters and/or spaces when exporting files. In those cases, the characters are replaced by underscores.
- The Lumion importer now checks the source of the Collada .DAE file. If the Collada .DAE file is from a trusted source, it is imported faster and consumes less memory. Trusted sources are as follows:
- The LiveSync Collada .DAE exporters.
- Any exporter that uses Open Collada, such as Blender.
- Any exporter that uses FBX Collada (Autodesk Collada), such as 3ds Max.
- SketchUp files (.SKP).
- Localization: Slovakian is now included in Lumion.
- If the Lumion installer finds a previous installation of the same version of Lumion, the installation path is now displayed.
- The User Analytics function now counts the models that all users place in Scenes for statistical analysis.
- Text fields no longer linger when closing windows in certain situations.