Hotfix for Lumion 9.5
Hi, everyone! We have prepared a hotfix for Lumion and Lumion Pro versions of Lumion 9.5.
- OneDrive is no longer hijacking Open File windows in Lumion which would make it impossible to click on certain buttons, for example after importing a model or selecting a texture for a material.
- 3D Stereo Side by side: The user slider settings were not used (defaults were used, regardless of what the user configured).
- Importing models from certain less common 3D applications, e.g. MODO, would result in crashes or missing surfaces.
- OpenStreetMap: GPS coordinates and URLs from certain map sites can now be copy-pasted directly into the OpenStreetMap map search field in Lumion.
1.1: Quit Lumion 9.5 if it is running.
1.2: Click on the download link below to download the hotfix:
- Download Link: Lumion 9.5_to_184.108.40.206_Hotfix.zip
1.3: Right-click on the Lumion 9.5 shortcut icon that you normally double-click on when you start Lumion 9.5.
1.4: Select Properties and click on the button Open File Location:
1.5: Move the '.ZIP' file that you downloaded in step 1.2 to the Lumion 9.5 installation folder you opened in step 1.4.
1.6: Right-click on the '.ZIP' file and chose Extract Here to unzip the contents of the '.ZIP' file in the Lumion 9.5 installation folder:
1.7: Confirm that you want to overwrite the existing files and folders by clicking on 'Yes to All'.
- Please choose 'overwrite' when Windows asks you if you want to overwrite the existing file.
- You need to have Administrative rights to write to this folder.
- If Windows does not ask you to confirm, you have moved the '.ZIP' file and/or unzipped it to the wrong location.
1.8: Start Lumion 9.5 again.