Hotfix for Lumion 8.5
Hi, everyone! We have prepared a hotfix for Lumion and Lumion Pro versions of Lumion 8.5.
- The Object Selection Icons for various light types are now displayed in a user-submitted Scene.
- OpenStreetMap: The OpenStreetMap map is not working correctly since Jan 6, 2020. As an alternative, GPS coordinates and URLs from certain map sites can now be copy-pasted directly into the OpenStreetMap map search field in Lumion. Please see this article for more information:
- Knowledge Base: [Jan 6 2020] The map window in the OpenStreetMap function does not show the map
1.1: Quit Lumion 8.5 if it is running.
1.2: Click on the download link below to download the hotfix:
- Download Link: Lumion 8.5_to_220.127.116.11_Hotfix.zip
1.3: Right-click on the Lumion 8.5 shortcut icon that you normally double-click on when you start Lumion 8.5.
1.4: Select Properties and click on the button Open File Location:
1.5: Move the '.ZIP' file that you downloaded in step 1.2 to the Lumion 8.5 installation folder you opened in step 1.4.
1.6: Right-click on the '.ZIP' file and chose Extract Here to unzip the contents of the '.ZIP' file in the Lumion 8.5 installation folder:
1.7: Confirm that you want to overwrite the existing files and folders by clicking on 'Yes to All'.
- Please choose 'overwrite' when Windows asks you if you want to overwrite the existing file.
- You need to have Administrative rights to write to this folder.
- If Windows does not ask you to confirm, you have moved the '.ZIP' file and/or unzipped it to the wrong location.
1.8: Start Lumion 8.5 again.