You have imported about 100 custom models over time. You have just realized Lumion has a feature to save the Imported Model to a Category. For example Plants or Cars or Furniture.
You would like to know if there is a way to create those Categories now, being after the fact of importing the models.
1. Make sure Lumion is closed.
2. In Windows File Explorer go to the folder Documents\Lumion 10.0\Library.
3. Create new folders to put the model files in (e.g. people, cars, furniture, etc...)
4. Move the Imported Model files to those desired folders.
There are 4 files per model (.lib, .lib.inn, .lib.mtt, .lib.txx). See article:
- Knowledge Base: Where are scenes and imported models saved to in Lumion?
5. Restart Lumion in order to refresh the Imported Model Library browser window.
Lumion 8.0 and newer.