After Lumion 11.5.1 was released, a few of you encountered some issues that our developers have now fixed.
Important: To install this Hotfix, Lumion 11.5.1 is required and the patching process will not work with Lumion 11.5 or any earlier version.
1. Resolved Issues:
- An Imported Model assigned to a Layer is not visible after hiding and then unhiding the Layer.
- Part of the Satellite Maps for OpenStreetMap no longer displays a map with the words "Map data not yet available". Some isolated regions that do not have high enough resolution maps might still show this message where the map data is not available.
2. If you have not yet downloaded Lumion 11.5.1:
Please download and install Lumion 11.5.1 via your Lumion Account or via the Download Manager link in your Getting Started with Lumion 11.5.1 email.
3. If you already downloaded and installed Lumion 11.5.1:
Important: This patch only applies to users who have installed Lumion 11.5.1. If you are updating or upgrading to Release version 11.5.1, then first download and install V11.5.1 as in 2. above.
4. How to install the 11.5.1 to 22.214.171.124 hotfix
4.1: Quit Lumion 11.5.1 if it is running.
4.2: Click on the attachment at the bottom to download the hotfix.
4.3: Right-click on the Lumion 11.5.1 shortcut icon that you normally double-click on when you start Lumion11.5.1.
4.4: Select Properties and click on the button Open File Location:
4.5: Move the '.ZIP' file that you downloaded in step 2 to the Lumion 11.5 installation folder you opened in step 4.4.
4.6: Right-click on the '.ZIP' file and chose 'Extract Here' to unzip the contents of the '.ZIP' file in the Lumion 11.5 installation folder (example patch for Commercial users):
4.7: Confirm that you want to overwrite the existing files and folders by clicking on 'Yes to All'.
- Please choose 'overwrite' when Windows asks you if you want to overwrite the existing file.
- You need to have Administrative rights to write to this folder.
- If Windows does not ask you to confirm, you have moved the '.ZIP' file and/or unzipped it to the wrong location.
4.8: Start Lumion 11.5.1 again. The title bar should now display the new version number, i.e. 126.96.36.199.
- Download Link: Lumion 11.5.1 to 188.8.131.52 Hotfix (only for Lumion 11.5.1 Commercial users)
- Download Link: Lumion 11.5.1 to 184.108.40.206 Hotfix (only for Lumion 11.5.1 Student users)