Lumion 12.0 is released!
When you imagine your next project, what do you see? How does it feel? And more importantly, will your client be able to feel it too?
Whatever you imagine for your design — a mood, a feeling, or a moment in time — you can bring it to life with Lumion.
Lumion 12 is the best version of Lumion yet, by far. With new features, a larger content library, and a more intuitive experience, Lumion 12 builds on more than a decade of development for architects to inspire your creative journey from imagination to visualization.
Lumion 12’s improved scene-building workflow makes it easier and faster than ever to access the vast content library, fine-tune effects and add the right contextual elements and details to your render.
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
- Lumion website: What's New in Lumion 12
- Video Tutorials*: Lumion 12: Video Tutorials
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 12.0: Release Notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 12.0?
- Customers with a Lumion 12.0 License Key will receive an email with download instructions on the 2nd or 3rd of November 2021.
- Note that it may take up to 24 hours for the email to arrive.
- Please follow the instructions below if you can't find the email after the 4th of November:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you upgrade a Lumion 1-11 License Key to version 12?
- Lumion website: Upgrade page
1.4: How do you install Lumion 12.0?
- Lumion 12.0 is a standalone installation. It is not a patch for older versions of Lumion.
- Do not uninstall older existing Lumion installations until you have transferred your Projects and models (see below).
- Do not install Lumion 12.0 in the same folder as an older version of Lumion.
1.5: How do you transfer old Projects to Lumion 12.0?
- Knowledge Base: How do you migrate to a newer version of Lumion?
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 12.0 cannot be opened in older versions of Lumion.
1.6: Is Lumion 12.0 Viewer available?
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.7: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 12.0 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.8: Is Lumion 12.0 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?