Elevate the beauty of your designs with Lumion 12 Educational License Keys
16 November 2021.
Architecture school is in session!
Lumion is visualization software made for architects. No matter your experience with rendering, Lumion helps you create a story about your design that will captivate and inspire. Iterate, share and realize your vision exactly as you imagine it — full of beauty, atmosphere, and emotion.
With Lumion 12, it’s even easier and more enjoyable to show your designs exactly as you imagine them — full of atmosphere, beauty, and emotion. Lumion 12 builds from more than a decade of development for architects, with new features and an improved scene building experience to inspire the process from imagination to final render.
The new Lumion educational edition gives you access to all of the new Lumion Pro 12 features, detailed here.
- Lumion 12 requires a Windows operating system, using Windows 10 version 1809 or newer, or Windows 11 version 21H2 or newer. It will not run on versions of Windows older than 1809.
- Lumion 12 requires a modern PC with a fast graphics card and a strong CPU. Please check the Lumion system requirements to make sure your computer meets or exceeds them.
1. How do you get a free Lumion 12 Educational License?
If you have never applied for a Pro Student or Faculty License Key, please read this article on how to apply for one. Please note that the free educational license might not be available for your university or country.
- Knowledge Base: How do you get a free Educational License Key for Lumion?
2. How do I download the Lumion 12 Educational edition?
For users with a valid existing or new Educational License Key:
Today, we sent out the Getting Started with Lumion email to Lumion Pro Student and Lumion Faculty users who already have a valid License Key. You should find this email in the inbox associated with the email you used to sign up for your License Key (for example, your school email account). Simply follow the instructions in the email to download the student version using your Lumion Account.
Please follow the instructions below if you cannot find the email
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
3: How do you transfer old Projects to Lumion 12?
- Knowledge Base: How do you migrate to a newer version of Lumion?
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 12 cannot be opened in Lumion 11 and older versions.