There has been a change on your PC system and the font sizes or the user interface looks a lot smaller than it did or should when using the Windows recommended resolution settings.
It looks like a Windows update changed some resolution compatibility settings on your PC.
To fix this, please follow these steps after closing Lumion:
1. Open the folder where the Lumion shortcut is located.
2. Right-click the Lumion shortcut -> Properties -> Compatibility tab -> Change settings for all users:
3. Select Change high DPI settings:
Here you will be prompted with a window where you have multiple settings:
4. Tick both 'Use this setting to fix scaling problems....' and 'Override high DPI scaling behavior...'
Note: The defaults you will see in this window can be different from one application to the other. If, for example, the 'Use the DPI that's set for my main display when' is set to 'I signed in to Windows', set it to 'I open the program' and vice-versa.
5. Then click 'OK' until all the properties windows are closed.
6. Then open Lumion.
7. If this doesn't work, then change the 'Override high DPI scaling behavior...' between 'Application', 'System' and 'System (Enhanced)' - one of those options is bound to reset the scaling issue you have.
After trying each one, you'll also have to click 'OK' until all the properties are closed and try opening Lumion after each change.
If the issue persists please also check that in the Display settings, the Scale is set to 100%.
Still having problems with the font or user interface size? Please Contact Us: