1. The Lumion 2023 Trial (Pro Trial) edition
- It is a fully functional Trial edition of Lumion 2023 Pro.
- You can only install Lumion Trial once on a given PC. After that, the next time you can install Lumion Trial is when Lumion 2024 Trial is released.
- It includes all the content and functionality of the full commercial Lumion Pro edition. Lumion Standard has fewer features and there is no Lumion Standard Trial.
- Please ensure you are fully aware of the differences in editions between Lumion Standard and Lumion Pro if you are likely to base your purchase decision on this Trial but get Lumion Standard. See the full product comparisons here:
Lumion website: Lumion Features - Compare Features
- Your details will be verified by our local Partner/Reseller before you get access to the software. If you request a Lumion 2023 Trial through our website, the process is automated.
- It is valid for 14 consecutive days (from when you start Lumion 2023 Trial (Pro Trial) the first time).
- Lumion 2023 Trial (Pro Trial) must be started within 30 days after the License Key was issued. Otherwise, the License Key will automatically expire.
1.1 How do you get the Lumion 2023 Trial (Pro Trial) edition?
Please contact the local Lumion Partner to request this edition.
- Lumion website: Contact our local Lumion partner
Or via this web page, and click on the button 'Contact your local partner':
- Lumion website: Try (Pro Trial)
2. The public Lumion 2023 Trial:
The public Trial edition is no longer available since the Lumion 2023 Pro Trial is more accessible now and no longer limited to businesses.
Article is closed for comments.