There are two Trial versions of Lumion: the full Lumion 10.5 Pro Trial and the limited Lumion 10.5 Trial.
1. The full Lumion 10.5 Pro Trial version
This Trial version is only available to those who are interested in evaluating Lumion for purchase decisions:
- It is a fully functional Trial version of Lumion 10.5 Pro.
- It includes all the content and functionality of the full commercial version.
- Your identity and company details will be manually verified by your local reseller before you get access to the software.
- It is valid for 14 consecutive days (from when you start Lumion Pro Trial the first time).
- Lumion 10.5 Pro Trial must be started within 30 days after the License Key was issued. Otherwise, the License Key will automatically expire.
How do you get the Lumion 10.5 Pro Trial version?
1.1: Please contact your local reseller to request this version.
2. The limited Lumion 10.5 Trial version
This Trial version is similar to the full version of Lumion 10.3.2 Pro but with the following limitations:
- Projects saved in this version can not be opened in other versions of Lumion.
- You can only install Lumion 10.x Trial once on a given PC. The next time you can install Lumion Trial is when Lumion 11.0 is released in quarter 4, 2020.
- Panorama Mode is disabled.
- OpenStreetMap functionality is disabled.
- Only 15% of the Model Library and Material Library is included.
- Photos and Movies include a watermark.
- Lumion Viewer is not included.
- It is valid for 14 consecutive days (from when you start Lumion 10.5 Trial the first time).
- Lumion Trial must be started within 30 days from the moment the License Key is issued. Otherwise, the License Key will automatically expire.
How do you get the Lumion 10.5 Trial version?
2.1: Simply click here and fill in the form.