There are two Trial products of Lumion: the full Lumion 12.5 Business Trial (Pro Trial) and the limited Lumion 12.5 Trial.
1. The full Lumion 12.5 Business Trial (Pro Trial) edition
This Trial is only available to those who are interested in evaluating Lumion for purchase decisions:
- It is a fully functional Trial edition of Lumion 12.5 Pro.
- It includes all the content and functionality of the full commercial Lumion Pro edition. Lumion Standard has fewer features and there is no Lumion Standard Trial.
- Please ensure you are fully aware of the differences in editions between Lumion Standard and Lumion Pro if you are likely to base your purchase decision on this Trial but get Lumion Standard. See the full product comparisons here:
Lumion website: Lumion Features - Compare Features
- Your identity and company details will be manually verified by our local Partner/Reseller before you get access to the software.
- It is valid for 14 consecutive days (from when you start Lumion Business Trial (Pro Trial) the first time).
- Lumion 12.5 Business Trial (Pro Trial) must be started within 30 days after the License Key was issued. Otherwise, the License Key will automatically expire.
1.1 How do you get the Lumion 12.5 Business Trial (Pro Trial) edition?
Please contact the local Lumion Partner to request this edition.
- Lumion website: Contact our local Lumion partner
Or via this web page, and click on the button 'Contact your local partner':
- Lumion website: Try (a Trial edition)
2. The limited Lumion 12.5 Trial edition
This Trial edition is based on the full edition of Lumion 12.5 Pro but with the following limitations:
- Projects saved in this edition can not be opened in other editions (products) of Lumion.
- Do not use it for production projects.
- You can only install Lumion 12.x Trial once on a given PC. After that, the next time you can install Lumion Trial is when Lumion 13.0 Trial is released later on in Q4 2022.
- Panorama Mode is disabled.
- OpenStreetMap functionality is disabled.
- Only 15% of the Model Library and Material Library are included.
- Photos and Movies include a watermark.
- Lumion Viewer is not included.
- It is valid for 14 consecutive days (from when you start the Lumion 12.5 Trial the first time).
- Lumion Trial must be started within 30 days from the moment the License Key is issued. Otherwise, the License Key will automatically expire.
2.1. How do you get the Lumion 12.5 Trial edition?
Simply fill in the form on the following page:
- Lumion website: Lumion Free Trial for 14 days