There are two Trial versions of Lumion: the full Lumion 11.3 Pro Trial and the limited Lumion 11.3 Trial.
1. The full Lumion 11.3 Pro Trial version
This Trial version is only available to those who are interested in evaluating Lumion for purchase decisions:
- It is a fully functional Trial version of Lumion 11.3 Pro.
- It includes all the content and functionality of the full commercial version.
- Your identity and company details will be manually verified by your local reseller before you get access to the software.
- It is valid for 14 consecutive days (from when you start Lumion Pro Trial the first time).
- Lumion 11 Pro Trial must be started within 30 days after the License Key was issued. Otherwise, the License Key will automatically expire.
How do you get the Lumion 11.3 Pro Trial version?
1.1: Please contact your local Lumion partner to request this version:
- Lumion website: Contact your local Lumion partner
2. The limited Lumion 11.3 Trial version
This Trial version is similar to the full version of Lumion 11.3 Pro but with the following limitations:
- Projects saved in this version can not be opened in other versions of Lumion.
- You can only install Lumion 11.x Trial once on a given PC. After that, the next time you can install Lumion Trial is when Lumion 12.0 Trial is released later on in November 2021.
- Panorama Mode is disabled.
- OpenStreetMap functionality is disabled.
- Only 15% of the Model Library and Material Library is included.
- Photos and Movies include a watermark.
- Lumion Viewer is not included.
- It is valid for 14 consecutive days (from when you start Lumion 11 Trial the first time).
- Lumion Trial must be started within 30 days from the moment the License Key is issued. Otherwise, the License Key will automatically expire.
How do you get the Lumion 11.3 Trial version?
2.1: Simply fill in the form on the following page:
- Lumion website: Lumion Free Trial for 14 days