1. Imported Models are saved to this folder:
- Documents\Lumion (VERSION)\Library: Up to 4 files per model (.LIB, .LIB.MTT, .LIB.INN, .LIB.TXX).
- The Documents\Lumion (VERSION) folder is on the C: drive by default:
2. Projects/Scenes are saved manually to .LS file via:
2.1: Lumion 10.x and newer
Files button -> Home - Welcome to Lumion screen -> Save button or use SaveAs button:
2.2: Version 8.x and 9.x:
Files button -> Save Scene tab -> Save As... button:
2.3: Lumion 7.x and older
Save a copy of the Scene to an .LS file.
Files button -> Save Scene and Models tab:
3. As with any other important data on your harddrive, we recommend regular backups of the Documents/Lumion (VERSION) folder.
4. The only way to get Lumion to save Imported Model files in a different location is to re-direct the Documents folder to a different location. Instructions for this procedure are available on the Microsoft website:
External Link: Configuration of the Documents folder
Knowledge Base: Does Lumion save back-ups of Projects and Imported Model files?