1. Imported Models are saved to this folder:
- Documents\Lumion (VERSION)\Library: 4 files per model (.LIB, .LIB.MTT, .LIB.INN, .LIB.TXX).
- The Documents\Lumion (VERSION) folder is on the C: drive by default:
2. Projects/Scenes are saved manually to .LS Projects files
2.1: Lumion 10 and newer
- Files -> Save or Save as
2.2: Version 8 and 9:
- Files -> Save Scene tab -> Save As...
2.3: Lumion 7 and older
- Files -> Save Scene and Models tab
2.3: As with any other important data on your harddrive, we recommend regular backups of the Documents/Lumion (VERSION) folder.
2.4: The only way to get Lumion to save Imported Model files in a different location is to redirect the Documents folder to a different location. Instructions for this procedure are available on the Microsoft website:
- External Link: Configuration of the Documents folder
- Knowledge Base: Does Lumion save back-ups of Projects and Imported Model files?