Lumion 11.3.1: Release Notes
Please note that .LS11 Project files and models saved in version 11.3.1 cannot be opened in Lumion 11.0/11.0.1/11.0.2 and 10.5 and older versions.
See the following article for more information on how to download the new version etc:
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 11.3.1: Everything you need to know
1. Build Mode:
- Groups: It is now possible to move and scale objects in the Group whilst editing the Group.
- Groups: It is no longer possible to ALT-copy an object in a Group if it is selected at the same time with an object that is not Grouped.
- Groups: A ghost copy of objects in a Group is no longer displayed after hiding and unhiding the Layer the Group was on.
2: Photo Mode:
- Orthographic Effect: The Align camera with surface (F hotkey) will no longer be triggered when 'F' is typed in a text field such as the Title for a Photo when the Orthographic Effect is enabled.
- Animated Phasing Effect: The current selection will no longer move when changing the Stagger Center Point.
- Animated Phasing effect: It is no longer possible to add objects that are part of a Group individually to a Phasing animation. Instead, the whole Group will be added as is expected.
- Volume Clouds Effect: The rendering of Volume Clouds will now yield the same result for all output resolutions.
- Two buttons are no longer overlapping for the No internet connection screen.
- Example Projects: Villa Cabrera and Beach House can now be loaded in Lumion Pro Student and Lumion Trial.
- Error.log: Some new debug information had been added on texture compression.
- Fixed an issue where the New version detected notification would sometimes show there was a version to download when in fact the most recent version was being used.