You will need a Lumion Account with a registered, valid, current License Key for the following:
- To download Lumion.
- Get access to all pages of the Lumion Community (forum).
- Get access to full support services.
If you do not yet have a Lumion Account, first click here to create one.
- Knowledge Base: What is a Lumion Account?
Then once you have a Lumion Account.
1. Check if the License Key has been automatically registered for you for these situations:
- The email used to create the Lumion Account is the same one used to order or purchase Lumion.
- If you have purchased Lumion as an Upgrade to a Lumion Pro Trial in an existing Lumion Account.
See step 7 to locate an automatically registered key.
If you are using a different email address to create the Lumion Account, you will need to register the License Key manually. It is easy to do and usually only takes a few seconds to complete.
2. Go to your Lumion Account page:
3. Click on License Keys:
4. Click on the button 'Register a License Key':
This button is found at the bottom of the My Products table of License Keys.
5. Copy your License Key number from your Getting Started with Lumion email:
- Knowledge Base: Where can you find your License Key?
6. Paste the Lumion License Key from your Getting Started with Lumion email and click the 'Register Key' button.
7. Click on the table heading (Trial & Edu or Subscriptions or Perpetual Licenses) to show the License Key (s) for the type of license you have registered.
8. All set!
Your License Key is stored in your Lumion Account and you can download Lumion onto your computer:
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion or Lumion Pro