To get access to all pages and support services, you will need to register a License Key.
Note: The License Key will be automatically registered if the email used to create the Lumion Account is the same one used to order or purchase Lumion.
If you are using a different email address to create the Lumion Account, you will need to register the License Key manually. It is easy to do and usually only takes a few seconds to complete.
1. Copy your License Key number from your Getting started with Lumion email:
- Knowledge Base: Where can you find your License Key?
2. Go to your Lumion Account page:
If you do not yet have a Lumion Account, please click here to create one.
3. Click on License Keys:
4. Click on 'Register a License Key':
5. Paste the Lumion License Key from your Getting started with Lumion email:
6. All set! Your License Key is stored in your Lumion Account and you can download Lumion onto any of your computers: