You just installed Lumion and the problem is that there is a blank screen when you open Lumion.
There is no error message.
Here's how to fix this:
1. Check the PassMark score for your PC's graphics card.
If your graphics card PassMark score is below 6,000, it does not meet the minimum requirements.
If you try to use this graphics card anyway, you will experience glitches and crashes.
2. To resolve this problem, you will need a PC that has a graphics card with more than 6,000 PassMark points.
- Lumion website: Lumion 10.3 system requirements
3. If you think your graphics card meets the requirements, or are unsure, then follow the instructions in section 2 in the article below to send us a Windows Diagnostics Report via the Contact Us button on the Support & Learning page:
- Knowledge Base: How do you provide a Diagnostics Report?