Shadows are an integral part of the real 3D world for Lumion.
For minimizing shadows, try these settings:
- Overcast Style: Optional but provides for a cloudy sky with mostly ambient light. Or use the Sky and Clouds Effect with an overcast sky.
- Sun Effect: Make sure this Effect is above the Real Skies Effect in the Effect Stack and then set the Sun Brightness slider to 0.
- Sky Light Effect: Off.
- Shadow Effect: Set the OmniShadows slider to 0.
- Shadow Effect: Set the Fine Detail Shadows slider to 0.
- Adjust the Exposure Effect to suit.
The shadows are still there but they are now very lightly colored because the sunlight is very diffuse.