August 30, 2023
After Lumion 2023.2 was released, some additional improvements and fixes have been added.
Important: To install the fixes, Lumion 2023 needs to be updated. Please follow the instructions in the Lumion pop-up window and see the article below for additional information:
- Knowledge Base: How does the Updater for Lumion work?
For background information, also consult:
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 2023: Update to 23.2.0 - Release Notes
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 2023: Update to 23.1.0 - Release Notes
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 2023.0: Release Notes
- Knowledge Base: Transitions: From prior versions to working with the new Lumion 2023
1. New features:
New Material tags: Library Materials are now categorized and also searchable using Tags.
- Displacement: filters Materials that have a Displacement Map.
- 23.2 - or [Lumion subversion]: filters the Materials added in the named subversion of Lumion.
- New - from 23.2 and newer: filters the Materials added in the named version of Lumion.
2. Resolved issues:
2.1: Build Mode
2.1.1: Place Mode
- Place on Nodes: When replacing a scaled Node, the orientation of the model that replaces it is now retained.
2.1.2: Material Mode
- Materials: The 'Find material in library' button now works for all Library Materials.
- Materials: The Map Scale is no longer set to 'Map Scale - Imported' for certain Library Materials.
2.2: Photo/Movie/Panorama Mode
2.2.1: Ray Tracing
- Lights on hidden Layers are now ignored when rendering and no longer generate unwanted noise.
2.2.2: Movie Mode
- Import camera path: is now working as expected.
- Additional entries have been added.