October 23, 2023
Important: To install the fixes, Lumion 2023 needs to be updated. Please follow the instructions in the Lumion pop-up window and see the article below for additional information:
- Knowledge Base: How does the Updater for Lumion work?
For background information, also consult:
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 2023: Update to 23.3.0 - Release Notes
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 2023: Update to 23.2.0 - Release Notes
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 2023: Update to 23.1.0 - Release Notes
- Knowledge Base: Transitions: From prior versions to working with the new Lumion 2023
1. Resolved issues:
- Groups: can now be copied using Alt+Drag and the result will display the expected hierarchy of Objects.
- Fine-detail Nature: now maintains the correct Hue/Saturation values when loaded from a file saved in a previous version of Lumion.
- Line Placement: now places the Objects on the Active Layer.
- Cluster Placement: now places the Objects on the Active Layer.
- Materials -> Glass: is no longer rendered black when the Texture scale is different from the Imported Texture coordinates.
- Ray Tracing Effect: Geometry that contains multiple overlapping surfaces with an Alpha Mask applied now displays the correct shading.
- Orthographic View Effect: Objects with Sub-Surface Scattering are now shaded as expected when applying this Effect.
- Installer/Updater: Lumion is no longer prevented from starting up after a new installation by files left behind after an Update.
- Installer/Updater: Added improved logging.
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 2023.0: Release Notes
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 2023.1: Update 2023.1.3 - Release Notes