Lumion 11.0.1 is released!
November 24, 2020
Because SketchUp 2021 was released the day after Lumion 11.0 launched, we are now releasing Lumion 11.0.1 to make it possible to import your SketchUp models from that version.
In addition, some of you encountered a few issues that our developers have now fixed.
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 11.0.1: Release Notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 11.0.1?
- As this is a minor maintenance update, customers with a Lumion 11 License Key will not receive a new email with download instructions.
- Please download and install Lumion via your Lumion Account page
- You can also request a new Getting started with Lumion email which will include a new direct download link. Please follow the instructions below:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you upgrade a Lumion 1 through to 10 License Key to version 11?
- Lumion website: Upgrade page
1.4: How do you install Lumion 11.0.1?
- Lumion 11.0.1 is a standalone installation.
- If Lumion 11.0 is already installed on your computer, Lumion 11.0.1 will automatically be installed in the same folder.
- Do not uninstall older existing Lumion installations until you have transferred your Projects and models (see below).
1.5: How do you transfer old Projects to Lumion 11.0.1?
- Knowledge Base: How do you migrate to a newer version of Lumion?
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 11.0.1 cannot be opened in Lumion 10.5 and older versions.
1.6: Is Lumion 11.0.1 Viewer available?
Lumion 11.0 Viewer is fully compatible with .LS11 Project files from Lumion 11.0.1 Pro:
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.7: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 11.0.1 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.8: Is Lumion 11.0.1 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?