Lumion 11.0.2 is released!
December 8, 2020
Some of you encountered a few issues that our developers have now fixed. If you have downloaded and installed Lumion from your Lumion Account after 08/12/2020, you already have an updated version of Lumion and do not require this update.
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 11.0.2: Release Notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 11.0.2?
- As this is a minor maintenance update, customers with a Lumion 11 License Key will not receive a new email with download instructions.
- Please download and install Lumion via your Lumion Account page
- You can also request a new Getting started with Lumion email which will include a new direct download link. Please follow the instructions below:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you upgrade a Lumion 1 through to 10 License Key to version 11?
- Lumion website: Upgrade page
1.4: How do you install Lumion 11.0.2?
- Lumion 11.0.2 is a standalone installation.
- If Lumion 11.0 or 11.0.1 is already installed on your computer, Lumion 11.0.2 will automatically be installed in the same folder.
- Do not uninstall older existing Lumion installations until you have transferred your Projects and models (see below).
1.5: How do you transfer old Projects to Lumion 11.0.2?
- Knowledge Base: How do you migrate to a newer version of Lumion?
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 11.0.2 cannot be opened in Lumion 10.5 and older versions.
1.6: Is Lumion 11.0.2 Viewer available?
There is a Lumion 11.0.1 Viewer that is fully compatible with LS11 Project files from Lumion 11.0.2 Pro:
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.7: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 11.0.2 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.8: Is Lumion 11.0.2 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?