Lumion 11.3 is released!
16 March, 2021
Architects love using Lumion for one important reason — it breathes life into rendering.
Whether for design development or the big client presentation, Lumion 11.3 continues to enhance the rendering process by bringing architects and the art of rendering even closer together.
In architecture, lighting is fundamental.
- All the best from all of us at Act-3D!
Lumion 11.3, Lumion 11.3 Pro are available today as a free download and update for Lumion 11 users.
Lumion 11.3 Trial, Lumion 11.3 Pro Trial and Lumion 11.3 Pro Student are also available today.
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
1.2: How do you download Lumion 11.3?
- An email is being sent over the next 24 hours to all customers of Lumion V11, Lumion Pro V11, and Lumion Student Pro V11 (does not include Lumion Trial or Lumion Pro Trial).
- Please download and install Lumion via your Lumion Account.
- If after the send-out period is over and you have not received it, then you can also request a resend of the Getting started with Lumion email which will include a direct download link. Please follow the instructions below:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you upgrade a Lumion 1 through to 10 License Key to version 11?
- Lumion website: Upgrade page
Note that V11.3 is an update. The above applies only to when you are upgrading from an earlier version.
1.4: How do you install Lumion 11.3?
- Lumion 11.3 is a standalone installation to a Lumion 11.3 folder. It is not a patch for older versions of Lumion.
- If Lumion 11.0 or 11.0.1 or 11.0.2 is already installed on your computer, Lumion 11.3 will automatically be installed in a new Lumion 11.3 folder.
- Do not install Lumion 11.3 in the same folder as an older version of Lumion V11.
- You can uninstall earlier versions of Lumion 11.0 once you are happy with Lumion 11.3, and want to continue using Lumion 11.3.
- Do not uninstall older prior Lumion installations until you have transferred your Projects and models (see below).
1.5: How do you transfer old Projects to Lumion 11.3?
- Lumion 11.3 uses the same Documents\Lumion 11.0 folders as earlier versions of Lumion 11.0, so there is no need to copy or transfer Projects already made in Lumion 11.
- To transfer old Projects see this article:
- Knowledge Base: How do you migrate to a newer version of Lumion?
1.6 Compatability with Other Lumion Versions:
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 11.3 cannot be opened in Lumion 11.0 (including V11.0.1, 11.0.2) and older versions.
1.7: Is Lumion 11.3 Viewer available?
There is a Lumion 11.3 Viewer that is fully compatible with LS11 Project files from Lumion 11.0.2 Pro:
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.8: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 11.3 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.9: Is Lumion 11.3 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?