Lumion 10.0.1 is released!
This is just to let you know that version 10.0.1 of Lumion and Lumion Pro has been released.
This is a maintenance release which includes a number of error fixes.
- All the best from all of us at Act-3D!
19th of November 2019.
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 10.0.1 release notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 10.0.1?
- Licensed customers can use the self-service function in the following article to get the 'Getting started with Lumion 10.0.1' email:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you install Lumion 10.0.1?
- Lumion 10.0.1 is a standalone installation. It is not a patch for older versions of Lumion.
- Do not uninstall older existing Lumion installations until you have transferred your scenes and models (see if this is necessary in 1.4 below).
- Do not install Lumion 10.0.1 in the same folder as an older version of Lumion.
1.4: How do you transfer old projects to Lumion 10.0.1?
- Knowledge Base: How do you transfer old projects to a newer version of Lumion?
1.5: Is Lumion 10.0.1 Viewer available?
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.6: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 10.0.1 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.7: Is Lumion 10.0.1 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?