Lumion 12.3 is released!
1 March 2022
Lumion 12 brought the best of Lumion together. New features such as volumetric spotlights and surface decals expanded its wide collection of atmospheric, visually striking features and effects. A vastly improved scene-building experience made Lumion much more intuitive and significantly faster.
With Lumion 12, it became even easier to fill your renders with eye-catching details and a breathtaking atmosphere.
Now, Lumion 12.3 takes this idea one step further. Because it’s the details that make a design feel alive. It’s the details that immerse your clients and colleagues into an experience, something they can feel and remember.
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
- Lumion website: What's New in Lumion 12.3
- Video Tutorials: Lumion 12: Video Tutorials
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 12.3: Release Notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 12.3?
- Customers with a Lumion 12.3 License Key will receive an email with download instructions on the 1st or 2nd of March 2022.
- Note that it may take up to 24 hours for the email to arrive.
- Please follow the instructions below if you can't find the email after the 3rd of March:
- Knowledge Base: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?
1.3: How do you upgrade a Lumion 1-11 License Key to version 12?
- Lumion website: Upgrade page
1.4: How do you install Lumion 12.3?
- Lumion 12.3 is a standalone installation. It is not a patch for older versions of Lumion.
- Do not uninstall older existing Lumion installations until you have transferred your Projects and models (see below).
- Do not install Lumion 12.3 in the same folder as an older version of Lumion.
1.5: How do you transfer old Projects to Lumion 12.3?
- Knowledge Base: How do you migrate to a newer version of Lumion?
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 12.3 cannot be opened in older versions of Lumion.
1.6: Is Lumion 12.3 Viewer available?
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.7: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 12.3 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.8: Is Lumion 12.3 Pro Student available?
- Knowledge Base: Is there an educational or student version of Lumion?