Lumion 12.3.1 is released!
8 March, 2022
Some of you encountered a few issues in version 12.3.0 that our developers have now fixed.
Here's everything you need to know
1.1: What's New?
- Knowledge Base: Lumion 12.3.1: Release Notes
1.2: How do you download Lumion 12.3.1?
- As this is a minor maintenance update, customers with a Lumion 12 License Key will not receive a new email with download instructions.
- Please download and install Lumion via your Lumion Account page.
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion and Lumion Pro
1.3: How do you upgrade a Lumion 1 through to 11 License Key to version 12?
- Lumion website: Upgrade page
1.4: How do you install Lumion 12.3.1?
- Lumion 12.3.1 is a standalone installation.
- If Lumion 12.3 is already installed on your computer, Lumion 12.3.1 will automatically be installed in the same folder.
- Do not uninstall older existing Lumion installations until you have transferred your Projects and models (see below).
1.5: How do you transfer old Projects to Lumion 12.3.1?
- Knowledge Base: How do you migrate to a newer version of Lumion?
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 12.3.1 cannot be opened in Lumion 12.0.2 and older versions.
1.6: Is the Lumion Viewer 12.3.1 available?
- Knowledge Base: Download Lumion Viewer
1.7: How do you get a Trial version of Lumion 12.3.1 Pro?
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
1.8: Is Lumion 12.3.1 Pro Student available?
The Lumion Student Pro V12.3.1 was released Tuesday 8 March 2022. Please see these articles: