A Lumion Subscription (also referred to as a Subscription License or Subscription License Key) is valid for a certain time period, and you are entitled to use the software during this period.
With a valid Subscription License you will enjoy free updates and will always be able to use the most recent version of Lumion Standard or Lumion Pro. You can manage your subscription in your Lumion Account. You also have free access to our excellent Customer Care and Technical Support.
A Subscription License uses a floating license. For further information see this article:
- Knowledge Base: How does the license system work?
You can purchase a Subscription License for Lumion Standard or Lumion Pro. A Subscription License is offered for a 1-year or 3-year period. Visit our webpage for a full list of options:
- Lumion Website: Buy Lumion
We currently only offer two Subscription Plans - a one (1) year term and a three (3) year term.
Sorry, we cannot meet your needs for a monthly Subscription Plan.
When the period you purchased the Subscription Plan for (1 year or 3 years) ends.
For example, a 1-year plan will be available 365 days from the day of purchase even if you buy part-way through a year.
In this section on Commercial Questions see also:
- Knowledge Base: 2. Purchasing, Prices and Payment
- Knowledge Base: 3. Subscription renewals and changes
In the Other Questions section see also:
- Knowledge Base: 4. Lumion Perpetual Licenses
- Knowledge Base: 5. On Lumion products, Trials and Subscriptions
- Knowledge Base: 6. Lumion account