For available options on trying Lumion see the article below:
- Knowledge Base: Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
If you wish to convert your Business (Pro) Trial to a commercial version of Lumion see the article below:
Students and faculty have access to free educational versions of Lumion Pro provided they are available in their region. For more information, please read the page below:
- Lumion Website: Lumion for Students
Versions currently released are available to you throughout your Subscription Plan period.
For example: you purchased in May 2023 and you had access to the then current version of Lumion (say 2023.5). When the next version is launched (say 2024), you will simply see it available in your Lumion Account for download.
You can certainly upgrade Lumion.
If, for example, you bought Lumion Standard on a Subscription Plan for 1 year and used it for 3 months, then want to upgrade to Lumion Pro, you will pay the difference between the price of Lumion Standard and Lumion Pro for the months remaining until your Subscription expires - 9 months in this case.
5.6.1: How do you increase the number of Seats for your Subscription?
- Knowledge Base: 2. Purchasing, Prices and Payment: question 2.2: How can I buy additional seats for my subscription?
5.6.2: How do you reduce the number of Seats for your Subscription?
Please contact our Customer Care team clicking on the Contact Us button:
In this section on Other Questions see also:
In the Commercial Questions section see also:
- Knowledge Base: 1. Lumion Subscription Licenses
- Knowledge Base: 2. Purchasing, Prices and Payment
- Knowledge Base: 3. Subscription renewals and changes