The article below explains what a Lumion Account is, how to log in and how to set it up:
- Knowledge Base: What is a Lumion Account?
Please check the article below for a step-by-step guide:
- Knowledge Base: How do you register a License Key on your Lumion Account?
Your License Key will be automatically registered in your Lumion Account if the email used to create the Lumion Account is the same one used to purchase Lumion. You will automatically have full administrative rights in your Lumion Account and access to all Subscription and order information. You can also manage your Subscription, download Lumion, add Seats, and renew/upgrade your License Key. For full details, please check out the article below:
- Knowledge Base: What options does the Lumion Account offer?
You would need to register the License Key manually if you used a different email address from the one registered on your order to create your Lumion Account. For full details, please check section 6.2 above.
That is not possible in the current format of the Lumion Account. Please get in touch with our Customer Care Team for help.
In this section on Other Questions see also:
- Knowledge Base: 4. Lumion Perpetual Licenses
- Knowledge Base: 5. On Lumion products, Trials and Subscriptions
In the Commercial Questions section see also:
- Knowledge Base: 1. Lumion Subscription Licenses
- Knowledge Base: 2. Purchasing, Prices and Payment
- Knowledge Base: 3. Subscription renewals and changes